John 15:15

John 15:15 - No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you.

: Jesus does not see us a servants, as long as we are following Him, we are His close friends, His family. As Gods church and believers we should learn how to do our Daddy's  without any malice towards it or strife. We are not His slaves, we are His children; Children as all parents know, have chores they need to do around the house , some times children love to do those chores , others hate to do it.We must be like the children who love to do chores and help around the house, the work God has called us to do is not a curse, it's merely a blessing.

APPLICATION: Next time we have Servant Time, I'm Going to look at it as not a hastle, but a gift, to do the deep cleaning or work that God has placed in my life and the life of my class. Class 14

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luke 21 ;19

Faith

Hebrews 13:5