Psalm 17:15

Psalm 17:15- As for me, I will see Your face in righteousness; I shall be satisfied when I awake in Your likeness.

: Here in this verse we see that David is speaking of the righteousness of the Lord and how if we live the way the Lord tells us to live, that we will be satisfied in the holy immortality under God that is therefore given to us by the Grace of God. It is best not to be confident in ourselves, but to be confident in the Lord, knowing with no shadow of doubt that the Lord God is always with us. Even if things happen in our lives that may make us tremble, or make us tempted to start doubting  or worrying and to take our eyes off of our Father at that moment; The best thing we could do in a difficult scenario like that is to cry out to God for His help and salvation during that time and be confident in Him. When difficult trials come our way, the best thing we could do is pray to our Father and He will help us in that time. God does not give us more than we can handle. I, for example have a stomach illness in which I have to take pills in order to keep it steady, sometimes I feel like I can't handle it anymore and I start getting ready to complain about it, but then, I remember what James said. In the book of James, It says the following about trials ( James 1:2-4 - My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing)   The best thing to do when we are going through various trials is to have confidence in our Father and His Holy Spirit. Pray and be courageous in Him, a prayer warrior.

APPLICATION : Tomorrow, if there are various trials, I will write down all the reasons why I should be thankful for those trials that are put in my life, I will write down the reasons why and will praise God in the midst of it all with confidence only in Him that He
will help me, or whoever else is involved overcome it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luke 21 ;19

Faith

Hebrews 13:5