Hebrews 6:12

 Hebrews 6:12 - So that you will not be sluggish, but imitators of those who,through faith and patience inherit the promises.

: Here is a perfect verse for a believer who is planning on going into the mission field to do Gods work. We need not to be sluggish in our work, instead we must do it unto the Lord with a heart for labor and not be lazy when we are doing it. When we do our work unto  the Lord, we need not complain, but be genuinely glad in it. I useed to despise working for the Lord, or working in general; but that all changed when I started doing my work unto the Lord, My Father in heaven who delights in our service to Him as His servants. we all must remember one Biblical creature that constantly works. the ant. This tiny creature works hard to build and gather food. they don't  just lay around. the Bible says that we should consider the ant and how she goes about her work without any stopping. if we could be loyal workers like that little creature that God created, then we  would be glad of doing our work, the work that God has given us. Especially when it comes to the mission field. some places are hot and dry, if we would work in those dire conditions, shall we complain? No! we should praise God for our service we have in that certain country.

APPLICATION: Tomorrow during servant time, I will thank God for the work that was laid out for me. For I know that when im doing that labor, im doing my Daddys work, not for my praise, but for His. And i will give Him all the praise when my work is done. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luke 21 ;19

Faith

Hebrews 13:5